Saturday, April 14, 2012

OPI NYC Ballet - My Pointe Exactly and Pirouette My Whistle


I wore this combination last week and was totally in love with it! This is two of the new polishes from OPI's NYC Ballet Collection. To do this mani I started with three coats of OPI My Pointe Exactly, with a coat of Seche Vite on top - below. The polish is really sheer, so I really needed all three coats, but the formula was really nice and not streaky at all. I wore this for a day by itself so I could enjoy the beauty of it! It's a pale grey jelly... and it just looked so squishy when I had it on! I was loving the finish of it... but I felt like sometimes it made my hands look a little pale. I guess I am just used to wearing more vibrant colors?




After having this on for a day I added a coat of OPI Pirouette My Whistle. I actually didn't even put a top coat on it, it may have been shinier if I had but I still liked it. It added enough to the mani that I no longer felt like my hands looked pale like I did when I was wearing My Pointe Exactly by itself.





No comments:

Post a Comment