Monday, March 12, 2012

Misa Grey Matters and China Glaze Lorelei'sTiara

I saw this cute combination on Chalkboard Nails, here. It was seeing her mani and this color combo, that made me buy Misa Grey Matters! I am very glad I did... I love it. Her version of this mani is much more delicate, and even though mine didn't turn out as cute, the color combination was perfect together.


To do this mani, I started with two coats of Misa Grey Matters, below.


Then, I lightly brushed on a coat of China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara, a glitter from their Eye Candy 3-D Glitter Collection from this holiday 2011, on the top half of my nail. Then I took a second coat and added to the top fourth of my nail to try to give it a gradient affect. Then I put a coat of Seche Vite on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment