Sunday, May 27, 2012

Orly Flash Glam FX Can't Be Tamed Over Orly Faint of Heart

Today I have another polish from the Orly Flash Glam FX Collection. I went back to Sally's a few days ago and picked up the final one that I had been eyeing, Can't Be Tamed. I purchased and wore Sashay My Way and Mermaid Tale and posted about them over the last week.


To do this mani, I first used two coats of Orly Faint of Heart. Faint of Heart was really easy to apply, I definitely needed two coats because it was on the shear side, but it went on really even and leveled out nicely. It's hard to tell from the pictures but there are little subtle darker specs in this polish, it reminds me a bit of Misa Grey Matters.

Then I put an uneven coat of Orly Can't Be Tamed over about half of my nail, and put another coat just towards the tips. Finally, I put a coat of Seche Vite on top to even it out. This polish didn't have any holo glitter like the other two I purchased from the collection, but I really am digging this one. It has some medium sized purple hex glitter, and some small dark silver glitter in it.



I also just wanted to share the pictures I snapped on my cell phone when I picked up this polish of the other two glitters that I didn't purchase. These aren't the best quality, but I know there aren't a lot of swatches available of these polishes so I figured any info might be helpful! The other two colors are Be Brave, pink holo bar glitters, and Spazmatic, all blue glitter that looks about the same as Can't Be Tamed.
Be Brave

Spazmatic

No comments:

Post a Comment