Thursday, February 28, 2013

China Glaze Real Nail Polish Appliques - Loop Hole

Today I have some China Glaze Real Nail Polish Appliques, and the name of this design is Loop Hole. I got these from my fiance for Christmas, and was surprised because I didn't even realize that China Glaze had nail appliques!


I found that these were pretty easy to use, and the instructions on the package were pretty easy to follow. They had a nice stretch to them when applying them to my nail. I feel like the fact that there was some give to them, helped them fit the shape of my nail and made them easier to apply.  I have only ever used one nail appliques once before, like 3 years ago, and they were the Sally Hansen kind... so I can't say that my memory is perfect on this but I don't remember the Sally Hansen decals being as easy to use as I found these to be. I think it only took me about 15 minutes to apply all of these. They recommend applying a top coat, and I added a coat of Seche Vite on top. However, as the days passed the top coat started to flake off of my nails (leaving the appliques fine underneath). These lasted about 5 or 6 days before I had a couple of chips on the end of them and I wore them for a full week. Removal wasn't too bad either, I just held the cotton ball on the nail for about 30 seconds or so and they came off much easier than trying to scrub and rub the nail the entire time. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment