Sunday, February 17, 2013

China Glaze Fuschia Fanatic and Shower Together Tape Dotticure


Hi everyone! Sorry I've been missing for so long! I have no good excuse, to be honest... just that I graduated in December and have been fully enjoying my freedom of not having anything that I MUST do when I get home from work. I suppose I've had a long enough break, and it's time for me to get back to my blogging!
 
I did this mani from an idea I saw on Pinterest, that was watermarked from The Nail Polish Project. I love these colors together, and it was a simple and fun design. 
 
 
To do this mani I started with two coats of China Glaze Shower Together on my thumb, index and middle finger and China Glaze Fuschia Fanatic on my ring finger and pinky. I put a coat of Seche Vite over everything and let it dry. Then I took a piece of scotch tape and cut it with craft scissors, and laid on my ring finger and thumb, and painted the free half of my nail with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. Then I took a dotting tool and added dots of the opposite color over the white. Thanks for looking!
 
.
 
 


1 comment: