Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween and Flakies!

Here's my first Halloween mani for the season.


To do this one, on my index, middle and pinky I used two coats of Sally Hansen Black Out, and one coat of Nubar 2010. On my thumb and ring finger I used two coats of Ulta Deep Desire and one coat of Nubar 2010. I added some decals on my thumb that I got from Sally's and on my ring finger the decals came from Rite Aid. I topped everything with a coat of Seche Vite.

This flash in this picture makes Deep Desire look much brighter than it is, it is actually much closer to the first picture.

In the rest of these pictures I am trying to show how beautiful Nubar 2010 is, it is my first flakie nail polish and I don't think anything else could compare! It flashes orange, gold and green...just depending on the angle you are looking at it.



No comments:

Post a Comment