Monday, August 13, 2012

Birthday Cupcake Mani!

Today is my birthday, so here is my birthday mani! I saw these cute cupcakes done in a YouTube tutorial by Julie G months ago and decided I wanted to do these for my birthday.


To do this mani I painted two coats of Orly Twilight on my ring finger and thumb. To paint the cupcakes I used Savvy French White White and placed a square at the tip of my nail, and then I used China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy for the top part of the cupcake. I added the black detail using a striping brush and Orly Liquid Vinyl, and the yellow detail and sprinkles using my yellow So Easy Stripe Rite striping brush.

On my index finger is two coats of China Glaze Sun Worshiper, my middle finger is two coats of China Glaze Hang-Ten Toes, and pinky is two coats of China Glaze Sun-Kissed. I put two coats of Nubar Opulent Pearl on them. Finally, I put a coat of Seche Vite on top of everything to smooth it all out.





No comments:

Post a Comment