Sunday, August 12, 2012

Half Moon Leopard Print Mani

I was inspired for today's mani by Kayla Shevonne, where she has a great tutorial of how she created her version. I am completely obsessed with her mani's! They are always perfection, I had been wanting to try this one for a while.


To do this mani, I started with two coats of China Glaze Poinsettia, with a coat of Seche Vite on top.



When that was completely dry, I used hole punch reinforce stickers and laid them at the bottom of my nail, then painted Color Club Nomadic In Nude on the top part of my nail. I peeled off the sticker and let it dry for a bit, then I used a very small dotting tool and made little random curves lines and clusters of dots in China Glaze Mahogany Magic. When I finished placing those how I wanted, I used a larger dotting tool and placed dots of Finger Paints Catwalk Queen in some of the dots. Then I sealed it all in with Seche Vite. 



No comments:

Post a Comment