Monday, September 3, 2012

Finger Paints 15 Minutes Of Frame

 
This is three coats of Finger Paints 15 Minutes Of Frame, with a coat of Seche Vite on top. The polish was a bit on the streaky side, but it built up and went on nicely with 3 coats. I apologize for the bubble on my ring finger - that's Seche Vite's fault! I had poured two bottles into one, and there were bubbles in it. Woops. I later stamped a black design over this but I don't have any pictures :-/. The color of these pictures is WAY off, and nothing what it looks like in person. It looks like a dusty blue in these pictures, but in reality it's a cool blueish green that is a bit more neon. The very last picture is one that I snapped using my phone, out in the sun. It's closer to the actual color, but still not quite there. It's very pretty in person!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment