Friday, December 28, 2012

Winter Snowflake Mani with China Glaze Snow Globe

As I sit here starting to type up this post, it's starting to snow! It's so pretty! I have been seeing such beautiful snowflake mani's out lately, and I wanted to do one for myself!
 
 
To do this mani I started with two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, and one coat of China Glaze Snow Globe. I think that glitter is perfect for this type of wintry mani! I did a comparison post of Snow Globe and China Glaze Make a Spectacle where you can see it over black if you'd like.
 
 
Then I used a Bundle Monster Plate BM14, using the snowflake design 2 to 4 times on each nail, stamping with China Glaze Deviantly Daring. I wore this polish before, and mentioned that I thought it would be good for stamping. It didn't disappoint! I then put a coat of Seche Vite on top to seal it in. Thanks for looking!
 


 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this snowflake mani is perfection! I love the frosty feeling of the colours you've used and the added sparkle! It looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!!! I love the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete