Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Bundle Monster Mani

I have been a little behind in my blogging, but luckily I have still had time to do some Christmas designs - just no chance to post them! So, even though we've passed Christmas I have several designs that I want to share. I don't think this one was really successful, I did too much and I think with less stamping this mani could have been much cuter! The only nail I am that happy with is my ring finger with the mistletoe.


To do this mani:

Thumb - Two coats of Ulta High Roller. To stamp the Christmas bulbs I used Bundle Monster plate BM-225 stamping with China Glaze City Siren and Sinful Colors Last Chance.

Index - Two coats of China Glaze Glittering Garland. The stamp is Bundle Monster plate BM-223 with Ulta High Roller.

Middle - One coat of China Glaze Poinsettia, followed by one coat of China Glaze Ring in the Red. I stamped the Christmas tree with Sinful Colors Last Chance and Bundle Monster plate BM-205.

Ring - Two coats of Milani Good Morning Sunshine. The stamp is Bundle Monster BM14 with Sinful Colors Last Chance. I added some red rhinestones over the berries on the stamp.

Pinky - One coat of China Glaze Glittering Garland, one coat of China Glaze Ring in the Red, and one coat of China Glaze Medallion.

Each finger has a coat of Seche Vite on top.


1 comment:

  1. Pssh. I like all of them. But your ring finger is the prettiest!

    ReplyDelete