Saturday, December 17, 2011

Snow Man Design


Only a week away from Christmas, and we finally got some snow! I wanted to do this snowman design ever since I saw it on Cosmetic Cupcake, and I figured now would be the time to do it! I added my own twist to it, but the snowman is pretty much a copy from the one that she did.

To do this mani I started with two coats of Jesse's Girl Glee, below.


I followed it with a coat of China Glaze Snow Globe. Love this color! I have seen people layer this over white, and the colors that show up in this glitter are really gorgeous. I thought it looked a little snowy added on top of Glee.


Then, to do my snowman I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White and painted the snow man. For the eyes and buttons I used a small dotting tool and Sally Hansen Black Out, for the snowman's nose and arms I used a Stripe Rite Nail Art Striper in Red. To do the snowflake I used my Two Way Nail Art Pen and Brush, I used the brush side to draw the snowflake, and the pen side to add the dots on my thumb and ring finger. I am really happy with how this little guy turned out! Thanks for looking!



Can you see some snow out there? :-D

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! But I don't see any snow outside your apt, lol. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. You would call me out on that one... I swear there is some on the trees!!

    ReplyDelete