Saturday, December 17, 2011

Gingerbread Stamp


I wanted to do another Christmas design, and when I got my Bundle Monster stamps, this little gingerbread design was too cute to pass up! Sorry for the awkward hand pose... for some reason I didn't do a great job stamping on my left hand this time, so I photographed my right hand - I obviously need practice!

To do this mani I started with two coats of Color Club Nomadic in Nude, below.


I followed it with a coat of OPI Hollywood Blonde to give it a bit of shimmer. I love the way the light dances off of this color, it's gorgeous! The pictures don't really do it justice, it just looks like a silver shimmer in this picture. In real life there are subtle glimmers of different colors like really pale green and pink.


Then, I used Bundle Monster plate BM-222 and stamped it with China Glaze Street Chic. I topped everything with a coat of Seche Vite.



No comments:

Post a Comment