Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Red and Green Water Marble

I didn't like how this design turned out when I was wearing it, I can't seem to get the hang of water marbling! However, looking back at pictures I guess it wasn't that bad. I just always make such a mess when I use this technique. If you have never heard of water marbling, the easiest way to learn how to do it is by searching for it on Youtube. There are TONS of tutorials that you can view, like this one that cutepolish did.


To do this I started with a coat of Color Club Worth the Risque to help the rest of the colors stand out a bit more. Then the water marbling is a combination of China Glaze Glittering Garland, China Glaze Poinsettia, China Glaze Ring in the Red, and Sinful Colors Last Chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment