Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Dotticure

I know I'm a day late, but Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrated it! Today I wanted to share my Thanksgiving mani. I just went with some Thanksgiving / fall colors.


To do this mani I started with two coats of China Glaze Desert Sun, with a coat of Seche Vite on top. This one is from the fall 2012 On Safari Collection by China Glaze. It applied really nicely, but I needed both coats. I really enjoy this color, it reminds me of a creamy caramel, yum!

 
After letting it dry a bit, I used a medium sized dotting tool and added dots of China Glaze Exotic Encounters (teal), Finger Paints Catwalk Queen (yellow) and Finger Paints Cordur-Orange (orange). I topped it with another coat of Seche Vite to smooth everything out. Thanks for looking!
 
 
PS - Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a bottle of Nail-Venturous Floam! It's open until December 6th!


No comments:

Post a Comment