Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween Googly Eyes with China Glaze Near Dark and Bizarre Blurple

Hi there! Today I have a belated Halloween post. I got busy with school work the week or two before Halloween so I didn't get a chance to post a few of the designs I did before my skeletons. I will share those with you over the next few days. I saw today's idea on Pinterest... I feel a bit like a broken record with that statement! Maybe I should spend less time on there... but - I keep finding cute mani's! It's addicting!


To do this mani I used two coats of China Glaze Bizarre Blurple on my index, middle and pinky, and on my thumb and ring finger I used two coats of China Glaze Near Dark. Bizarre Blurple is a shimmery purple from the 2012 Wicked Collection, and Near Dark is a deep green from the 2011 Haunting Collection. I thought it would be appropriate to use my Halloween polishes for this!

Then I used a two ended dotting tool and placed two dots on each finger using OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. After that, I dotted on some glow in the dark Sally Girl polish. Those are the mini bottles they sell near the counter at Sally Beauty. I picked it up after my disappointing time with China Glaze Ghoulish Glow... it actually seemed to glow brighter and longer! It even showed up better in my picture below with just the tiniest dot of polish. I then took the smaller end of the dotting tool and used Orly Liquid Vinyl and dotted in various spots to give my guys little googly eyes! It was a lot of fun wearing this mani, especially when I was visiting my 1 year old niece and she spent the night inspecting the eyeballs and giggling! It was so precious! Anyway, thanks for looking!

 
 

1 comment: