Saturday, October 20, 2012

China Glaze Cast a Spell and Roguish Red Halloween Stamp

It's time to start some Halloween mani's! I think these are my favorite themed designs to do, there are so many fun designs out there to try and I just can't get enough! I went to Sally's last week and had only intended on getting a few of the new China Glaze Wicked Collection, but I caved and got them ALL. Woops! I couldn't resist - they had a 4-pack including their glow in the dark polish, Ghoulish Glow, for $9.99. It felt like a steal!


I used two of the polishes from the collection for this mani, China Glaze Roguish Red and China Glaze Cast A Spell. The formula on both of these was outstanding. Seriously. I used two coats of each but it was out of habit rather than necessity. I was especially surprised with Roguish Red because I would have expected it to be more shear or streaky but it went on so smooth and it was so opaque! I love it. Cast A Spell reminded me a lot of China Glaze Smoke and Ashes, except it has an olive/gold shimmer instead of the multi-colored shimmer in Smoke and Ashes. I just love both of these colors and can't wait to try out the rest of the collection.


The stamp on this mani is Konad Special Polish in Black, and Bundle Monster Plate BM13. The web and the spider are two different stamps, and the bat stamp is actually the top two bats, and I felt like I needed a third so I repeated one of the bats to make it fill my nail. I loved wearing this design and I love these colors! Thanks for looking!





2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous stamping job!! I so want your mad stamping skills!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think my skills were THAT good!! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete