Thursday, October 18, 2012

China Glaze Go Go Pink Stamp Mani

Hello there! Today I have a mani for you that I did for my engagement pictures! My wonderful cousin took some save the date and engagement pictures for my fiance and I last weekend and I had several different outfits so I wanted to give myself a subtle mani that would look nice with all the different outfits. This is what I came up with!

 
To do this mani I started with three coats of China Glaze Go Go Pink, with a coat of Seche Vite on top to help it dry faster. I was not impressed with the application on this polish. I don't think you could get away with less than three coats on this one. It was very thin and streaky, and I don't feel like it is unique enough to put up with such a bad formula. It's a beautiful color, but not worth the trouble. If I hadn't been planning to stamp over it, I may have added another coat to try and even out all of the streaks.
 
 
To stamp this design I used Konad Special Polish in White, and Konad Plate M64. I had some smudging on my thumb but the rest of the mani turned out nicely. I topped it with a coat of Seche Vite. Thanks for looking!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment