Sunday, October 14, 2012

OPI Love is a Racket and Pros & Bronze

Today's mani is two coats of OPI Love is a Racket topped with one coat of OPI Pros & Bronze.
 
 
Below is two coats of Love is a Racket on it's own. The application of this polish was flawless! I couldn't believe how evenly this applied. There were no streaks, it wasn't too thick or thin - it just applied perfectly. It has little shimmery flecks in it that are similar to those in Pros & Bronze. Very beautiful! I really could have gotten away with one coat, but two coats are habit I guess!


 
Then I added one coat of OPI Pros & Bronze on top of it. Another beautiful color that was easy to apply. I couldn't really see it on my nail, but in the bottle I see flecks of old, bronze and even some iridescent purple. It's very pretty! These two came together in an OPI Serena Glam Slam Duo Pack.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment