Saturday, October 6, 2012

China Glaze Midtown Magic and Color Club Antiquated Leaf Stamp

I'm still on the fall nails kick! I actually saw this mani last September on Scrangie's blog, and at the time I didn't have the stamp I needed to make it happen! It's been stuck in my head ever since, so I finally got a chance to do it as the weather cools. 

 
To do this mani I started with two beautiful coats of China Glaze Midtown Magic, below, with a coat of Seche Vite on top. This polish is a stunner! This is one of the colors from the Metro Collection for Fall 2011. It's got such a beautiful gold shimmer that I love. I tried to capture it in the below pictures, I hope you can see how gorgeous this is!
 



To stamp the leaf design, I used Color Club Antiquated and the Bundle Monster Plate BM04. I wish I had used a better color for the stamping, it doesn't show up as brightly as I would have liked. This would be fun to try with some other fall colors sometime. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment