Friday, November 11, 2011

Finger Paints Fall Fashionista Collection Fall 2011

I have three polishes from the Finger Paints Fall Fashionista Collection, and I really like all three of the ones that I got. I wanted to share these while we still have some Fall weather! If you want to see the rest of the collection (9 colors), Scrangie did a great review of them here.



This is two coats of Cordur-Orange. This color kind of screams Fall to me. It's so creamy and yummy - and the perfect Fall color. This seems like something I should wear for Thanksgiving! It makes me want to wear comfy sweaters and eat some pumpkin pie.



This is two coats of Catwalk Queen. This one is really nice and creamy as well. It's a cool dirty-yellow, but it also leans a little tan and neutral. If you don't think yellow when you look at this, it can fit in easily with your tans. 



This is two coats of Military Green. Again, I really like this color (but I am a sucker for green). It's kind of a grey-ish green and it pairs really nicely with taupe colors. I did a Konad mani using this paired with Ulta Taupe on a Rope here. Also - I apologize for the little bumpies on my nails in these two pictures, my nails were in need of a buffing!

All of these colors went on really smooth and creamy with great coverage. I think you may be able to get away with one coat if you do it neatly. I think that I got the best three polishes in this collection, and I am really happy with them. All the ones I have really have an Autumn feel to them.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment