Thursday, November 10, 2011

Orly Green With Envy Reverse French


I have seen this design around and never actually tried it for myself. I wasn't sure if I necessarily cared for it, but after trying it - I really love how it turned out. I started this with two coats of Orly Green With Envy.

Indoor - no flash

Indoor - with flash

This color is really nice. It went on nice and even, and I really like how shiny it is. It showed up more like a light blue in my pictures, but in person it's a really nice blue-green. I put a coat of Seche Vite on top to make it dry quicker, before I added the second color.


After it had dried for at least 15-20 minutes, I laid down some hole punch reinforce stickers, one nail at a time, and then painted a coat of Sinful Colors What's Your Name? on the top part of the nail. I really like What's Your Name? because it's got some subtle blue shimmer within the black base color. As soon as I finished painting the nail with What's Your Name? , I removed the sticker (before it started to dry). I then continued this on the rest of my fingers. I followed with another coat of Seche Vite to smooth everything out.


No comments:

Post a Comment