Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Rimmel London Sunset Orange with Servin' Up Sparkle Sponge

Today is another simple mani. I got bored with my previous mani SO quick! When I do something simple, I don't feel as bad when I take it off the next day...


To do this mani I started with two coats of Rimmel London Sunset Orange (below).

Indoor - with flash

Indoor - no flash

Sunset Orange is a nice color, but my camera didn't seem to capture it quite right. I think it's more red, a little closer to the picture I took with the flash. It doesn't really feel very orange to me, despite the name. In artificial light it seems more orange, but in natural light it feels more red. I still have some visible nail line, but I don't mind it. One day I will have to wear this alone, because it's very pretty itself. It's just so hard for me to leave any mani alone!

So, then I sponged on some of OPI Servin' Up Sparkle with a makeup sponge, using the same technique I used here. I added one coat of Seche Vite top coat to help the Sunset Orange dry quicker, then sponged on Servin' Up Sparkle, then added another coat of Seche Vite to smooth it out.

1 comment:

  1. Surprise! I like this a lot, too. The glitter tips are so cute!

    ReplyDelete