Monday, November 21, 2011

Twilight Saga Themed Mani


I did this mani for the Breaking Dawn premier! I am a big fan of the Twilight books and movies, so I thought it would be fun chance to do my nails for the movie! These are each of the book covers, and my ring finger is supposed to look like Bella's ring from the movies. Here is how I did this mani:

Thumb: This is inspired by the cover of Twilight. Two coats of Sally Hansen Black Out. I free handed the apple using Butter London Knees Up. I used a thin nail art striper and dipped it into Ulta Taupe on a Rope for the stem. I did the shine spot using the pen side of my Two Way nail art pen and brush in white. I did a full mani of similar apples here.

Index: This is inspired by the cover of New Moon. Two coats of Sally Hansen Black Out. I used a nail art brush and tried to draw the flower on the book, first using Sally Hansen White Out, then Butter London Knees Up.

Middle: This is inspired by the cover of Eclipse. Two coats of Sally Hansen Black Out. I used the brush on Butter London Knees Up and drew on the swirl.
Ring. This is inspired by Bella's engagement ring in the movies. Two coats of Sally Hansen Black Out. Then using Seche Vite I attached a lot of Silver rhinestones in an oval shape.

Pinky: This is inspired by the cover of Breaking Dawn. Two coats of Sally Hansen Black Out. To draw the pawn I used the pen side of my Two Way nail art pen and brush in white.




Btw, I did my friend Rachel's nails to match! Yay twins! Haha. We are both big Twilight nerds :-D

Rachel's nails!

2 comments: