Wednesday, February 29, 2012

China Glaze OMG Cloud Mani

Hi Everyone! I am sad I haven't posted in a while, and it's because my internet went out for 5 days - when I actually had the time to blog! Oh well, it's fixed now... and I am happy to get a chance to update my posts. I got this idea from 365 Days of Color, she calls this a cloud design. I love that you can do this in any color combination you could imagine, and it's not too difficult or time consuming to do.


To do this mani, I started with the gorgeous holographic China Glaze OMG, below.


Then, I did three stripes in different lengths of Sally Hansen Fairy Teal.


Then, I did the same thing with Zoya Megan in slightly shorter stripes so that the teal would show through underneath.


By the way, I just have to shout out the fact that Zoya named a polish after me (it's after me, right?) - yay for Megan's!

hehe :)

Finally, the sun was out the next day - so I had to take a picture of this mani in the sunshine to show off OMG. Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. Isn't it?! I am obsessed with it! I have someone special to thank for getting it for me too!! :-D

    ReplyDelete