Thursday, March 22, 2012

Orly Au Champagne and Essie As Gold As It Gets


For this mani I did something simple due to lack of time! To do this I started with two coats of Orly Au Champagne, below. This color came from the Orly Holiday 2011 Holiday Soireé Collection. I really think I could have used a third coat because it was a bit streaky, and it seemed like it took a really long time to dry. It also dries with a satiny finish which is nice for something different.


Then, this is with one coat of Essie As Gold As It Gets, with a coat of Seche Vite on top. I liked this combination, but I don't think As Gold As It Gets gets to really show it's beauty as much on top of the shimmer of Au Champagne... I think it would look pretty over black, or another cream. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment