Friday, March 30, 2012

Wet n Wild The Crown Is Mine Over Black

Hi there! This is one of the polishes from the Wet n Wild Coloricon Be Jeweled Collection! These are some new duochrome glitters, and this collection is cheaper and comparable to China Glaze's Prismatic collection. If you click on the links, Scrangie did posts of each of these collections in full with more detail. From reading her posts I heard that these glitters look really nice - and a bit like galaxy nails - when layered over black, so that's what I did for this mani. I started with one coat of Wet n Wild black creme, then put on one coat of Wet n Wild The Crown Is Mine with Seche Vite on top. I didn't feel like the duochrome was that obvious with this polish, I just really saw it go from lighter to darker purple at different angles (which you can slightly see on the last two pictures??). However, I also did buy Wet n Wild Bow In My Presence which seems to have a stronger duochrome effect in the bottle, I am curious to see how it is on my nails... which I will of course share with you when I wear it! Thanks for looking.



No comments:

Post a Comment