Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Revlon Royal Jelly Sandwich with Ulta Pinata-Yada-Yada


This is two coats of Revlon Royal, with a coat of Seche Vite on top. Royal is a dark blue jelly, and I am in love with it! It was actually a bit streaky in the first coat, but I think for the most part the second coat evened it out nicely. I had to wear this by itself for a day because I loved it so much - then I just had to do a jelly sandwich! If your not familiar with what that is, you start with a coat of jelly polish, add a coat of glitter or flakies, and then add another coat of the first polish on top. To do this, I added a coat of Ulta Pinata-Yada-Yada, below.


Then, I added another coat of Royal on top of the glitter, followed by Seche Vite top coat.


....and finally - I was curious to see what it would look like with a matte top coat! This is with a coat of Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love. 


4 comments:

  1. Every single step in this mani is beautiful!! I think I'm most drawn to the one with Pinata-yada-yada, just before the jelly! But I like ALL of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually liked that a lot myself! It's the only one I didn't wear though... I couldn't leave it alone because I was dying to see it with Royal on top!! :) And THANK YOU :) Someday I may try this with flakies in the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled upon this while checking out swatches of Pinata-yada-yada and this jelly sandwich is gorgeous! I love how you made it matte :)

    ReplyDelete