Saturday, March 3, 2012

Zoya Bevin + Zoya Maisie



This is two coats of Zoya Bevin, topped with a coat of Seche Vite. It's a beautiful cream that is seriously such a beautiful color! I just love green, and this dusty green/blue/grey color is wonderful! It applied nicely and I am so glad thought I bought it. I wore this on it's own for a day before I added one coat of Zoya Maisie, below. For some reason I just couldn't capture the beauty of Maisie in these pictures. The flakies flash blue and green real life, when you look at it from different angles. For some reason the flakies look so sparse in these pictures too, it didn't seem that way in person. I really loved wearing this combination... and I love flakies!



By the way... I went out to TJ Maxx and got myself a new purse during my lunch break, and my Mom noticed when I was wearing Bevin alone - that it kinda matched my new bag! Love it! I snapped this picture with my cell phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment