Wednesday, May 23, 2012

OPI DS Extravagance

Today I have a beauty! This is two coats of OPI DS Extravagance, with a coat of Seche Vite on top. These OPI Designer Series polishes are quite expensive in my opinion, at $12.50 a bottle... and I have been eyeing them for a long time not quite willing to pay full price for them. Well, I was at Ulta with a $5 off coupon - so it seemed like a perfect time to try one of these DS polishes! I also realize that you aren't really supposed to put a top coat over holos, because it diminishes the effect a bit - but I was in a hurry and didn't have the patience to let it dry on it's own. Seche Vite has me spoiled because it dries so darn fast! The application on this was great, it applied so smooth and I just loved scattered holo effect in the sunlight! Even with a top coat on it, it's a stunner!




PS - I finally found a free watermark program I like. I downloaded Visual Watermark and I'm digging it :) It feels good to finally have a watermark on my photos :)

2 comments:

  1. This color is gorgeous on you! And yay, watermark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all kinds of wonderful - thank you!!! and YAY!

    ReplyDelete