Friday, May 18, 2012

Orly Melt Your Popsicle & Cover Band Sticks n' Stones


This is three coats of Orly Melt Your Popsicle, with one coat of Cover Band Sticks n' Stones on top, followed with a coat of Seche Vite. Melt Your Popsicle is one of the polishes from Orly's Feel The Vibe Collection. The real star here, however, is Sticks n' Stones. You can find this indie polish at Ninja Polish, the same place that I ordered Floam from! It's a polish they created to be similar to the hard to find Lynderella Connect the Dots. It's another unique polish that I had been wanting ever since I had seen a swatch of it. It's out of stock, but you can sign up for e-mail notifications for when it comes back.

Below is three coats of Melt Your Popsicle, under two different lights. It's hard to capture the bright neon of this polish on my camera! The second picture is closer, but the third I actually took on my cell phone at work - I think it's the closest to the true color.






2 comments:

  1. I love the way Sticks n Stones looks over everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - I know... I don't think there is a bad combination out there! Haha. Thanks

    ReplyDelete