Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Needle Marble

Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate it! I hope it's a wonderful one! Today I wanted to share with you my Christmas mani!

 
I did a Halloween needle marble a few months back, and loved how it turned out, so I thought I would try one using Christmas colors! If you are unfamiliar with this technique, I did a tutorial here. To do this mani I used two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, and used my nail art stripers for the rest. I used alternating stripes of Color Club Striper in Red, Color Club Striper in Solid Silver, and an L.A. Colors Art Deco Striper in Green. My favorite part about this technique is that you can draw on the messiest lines and when you drag the needle across, it always ends up looking nice! My friend told me that these reminded her of Christmas candy, mmmm! Hope you have a great holiday and thanks for reading!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment