Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Orly Miss Conduct

Hi there! Today I have my second submission for On Wednesday's We Wear Pink! Is this pink? Maybe I fudged it a little for this one, lol. This is two coats of Orly Miss Conduct, with a coat of Seche Vite on top. It's from the Holiday 2012 Collection.
 

Miss Conduct is a very beautiful, subtle scattered holo. It had a really nice formula and applied nicely. The holo is much stronger in person than I was able to capture in these photos. It reminded me of OPI DS Extravagance, so I took some comparison shots that I will post soon. Spoiler alert - they aren't dupes! Okay, so below are a bunch of photos!  Enjoy!


 
Here is an intentionally blurry photo to help show the holo!
 
Indoor Lighting
 
PS - Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a bottle of Nail-Venturous Floam! It's open until December 6th!


2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful swatches! Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Award for bloggers!

    ReplyDelete