Wednesday, December 12, 2012

OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons & Sinful Colors All About You



I got today's idea from Pinterest, however it was done in different colors. To do this mani I started with two coats of OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons, below.

 
Then, I added one coat of Sinful Colors All About You on top. I love this color! I've had this for a few years, and it looks pretty over whatever I layer it with. I included a close up shot to show the detail in it! It has gold flecks and also a deeper/bronze gold round microglitters. The color difference between the glitters and flecks is more obvious in person. It's very beautiful!
 

 
 
Then I took four different nail art stripers and placed stripes on the top half of my nail in various lengths, adding 3 or 4 of each color until I was satisfied with the look. The stripers that I used were a Kiss Nail Art in Pearl Gold, It's So Easy Stripe Rite Bronze Glitter (no name listed), Sinful Colors Nail Art in My Day and Sinful Colors Nail Art in Sunset. I then topped it with Seche Vite to smooth everything out. Thanks for looking!
 


1 comment: