Monday, December 10, 2012

Dupes? Orly Miss Conduct and OPI DS Extravagance

As I mentioned in a previous post, I was curious to see if Orly Miss Conduct was a dupe of OPI DS Extravagance. So today I have the comparison post for you, and my verdict is that they are not dupes!

 
 
This is two coats of each, with no base coat and no top coat. On my index and ring finger is OPI DS Extravagance and on my middle and pinky is Orly Miss Conduct. Both of these applied nicely and have a subtle scattered holo. One didn't seem to be more holographic than the other. I was surprised at how much darker DS Extravagance was. I was very convinced that these were going to be dupes until I pulled DS Extravagance out of my drawer. I wouldn't say that one is better than the other, I suppose it just depends on which color you prefer! One way you may be swayed is that the OPI is a bit more expensive at about $12.50, and I picked up the Orly for around $6.99 I believe. Hope this was helpful to anyone that was unsure before making a purchase!
 


 Indoor Lighting


No comments:

Post a Comment